Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Wednesday Weekly - Week 29

Y'all these weeks just keep flying by! I can't believe that it's already Wednesday again.  We are super busy and I'm hoping to make some changes here so that things can slow down a bit - yeah right like that can actually happen ;)

Week 29


Eats: we just keep trying new things and now the babe is a fan of cheese: of the havarti and kraft singles variety.  I opened up a jar of spinach/zucchini/peas and while she was hesitant at first she loves it now.  I don't feed her solids enough - because those bottles are just so darn easy - but she really does enjoy it so I need to make more of an effort.  The good news is is that we are one week closer to the end of the bottles!

Sleeps: we have finally turned a corner when it comes to napping!! The babe can now be known to sleep in the car, in Starbucks (and other restaurants), and in her room even though it doesn't get so dark!!  This makes me plum pleased because it is so nice to have a babe that can travel and go with the flow!  We are back to our decent napping in the afternoon - which is still coinciding with Ellie's nap - and then a solid 10+ hours at night.



Goes: Finnley and I had a Mama/Daughter day the other day and I just love my little sidekick.  She is so much fun and pleasant to be with, her smile is just everything.  We made a trip to Marshalls, TJMaxx and Starbucks.  I love this age for shopping and she had so much fun playing with my cup sleeve the whole time.  Additionally Finnley made it out for Trick or Treating and was the cutest little Candy Corn Witch...more on that below.



Does: aside from sitting up on her own Finnley babe is rolling around and playing with her toys.  She is doing swell with her indie play time and can now sit in the shopping carts, hallelujah.  She is laughing, cooing and making all sorts of different screeches and noises.

Of Note: girlfriend celebrated her very first Halloween and donned Ellie's candy corn witch costume...with a minor change of a white top.  She was the bees knees of adorableness and got to go Trick or Treating with all the cousins.  Thomas wore her in the Ergo and we all had the best of times.





Loves: we are still in love with the Ergo, our bottles, formula, and the Jellycat bunnies.  Also a big hit is her musical vanity and singing cow (similar)

Mama: these times with my girls is just the best.  I can't get over how much time I get to spend with them and how lucky I am to have them in my life and to call them my daughters.  Watching my babes growing up is perfect and my heart grows more and more every day.  I keep thinking about the past few years and how much better I feel emotionally and content and complete.  I've been working hard on myself and finally getting back to a place where I can recognize myself.  This is so good for my soul.

Sister: Finnley is everything to Ellie and I am pretty sure that Ellie is everything to Finnley.  I can't get Finnley to giggle like Ellie does and they have a very sweet bond indeed.  Ellie still exclaims multiple times a day that she "loves Finnley so much" and randomly told me this week that she wants a brother for Finnley...so we will see what we can do about that ;) Although I have to admit that I am so glad that she is coming around.






♥ Ashley

previous weeks

Ellie at 29 weeks



2 comments:

  1. So adorable. I love that you are recording these weeks like this. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley