Wednesday, June 19, 2019

The Séamus Weekly - week 47

Oh sweet Séamus how on earth are we another week closer to you being ONE?

Eats: boobs and fries and strawberries.  This little mad is all about eating all of the things.  Breastfeeding is still going strong and I am soaking up every single minute of it!  I am loving seeing what foods Séamus is into and my heart is so happy that he is eating real fruits (not from a pouch) he makes the biggest mess that I am learning to embrace and is so insistent on feeding himself that I just have to let him do it.










Sleeps: good thing he can sleep in the car because he's had to do a lot of that!  Still sleeping in his crib at night, we did have one night where he was very unsettled so I brought him into our bed and he just could not calm down.  I have a feeling that second top tooth is making its way and giving him all sorts of grief.

Does: crawls around wanting to be attached to me...must be the teeth.  Then he is getting into the kids drawer in our kitchen and pulling out all the cups and plates.  I'm still working on eliminating all the plastics, it is a process for sure and am on the lookout for some non plastic plates for the kids...I keep thinking I want some sort of stainless steel so I just need to figure out where I can get those from.  He is standing and pulling himself up on all the things.


Photo by Finnley



Goes:  Finnley has been begging and begging to go to the park (one with swings) so after her Sensory Processing/OT evaluation we made our way to a park.  Both of them had so much fun and Séamus tried taking a step!! Like for reals!! I sure hope that he starts walking soon.  We also hung out at Finnley's school for her last day of Pre-School this year and got to watch her perform her songs.  Waited outside at Ellie's school to pick her up (instead of the car rider line).  And then of course all of the usual places: school, store, and out to eat.








Of Note: we celebrated Thomas's birthday and Father's Day on Sunday!  Ellie insisted that he wear a crown and the necklace she made 😂 He is such a good sport! My heart swells with joy to see Thomas loving on all of our kids and getting to experience life with daughters and a son, adopted and biological.  Our family was made the best way and Thomas is the best husband and dad I could imagine.  We are all four so thankful for him.




Mama: I had vendor event all day on Saturday that was so much fun to participate it.  I was joined by one of my business partner's and we had the best day just chatting and getting to hang out.  Thomas brought the kids by around lunch time and I got to nurse Séamus.  I also had a migraine that I was applying oils to all day.  The week seriously just flew by with all the things we had going on: end of school for Finnley, vendor event, Thomas's birthday/father's day, end of school for Ellie, and vacation preparation for Ireland/England next week.


Sisters: they love each other so incredibly much.  Ellie still tells me almost daily that she always wanted a baby brother.  Finnley is still smothering Séamus with all her grabby hands and body.  Séamus is just the life of the party and loves all of it.  So forever grateful for these babies of mine.



Previous Weeks


Finnley at 47 weeks
Ellie at 47 weeks

♥ Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley