Wednesday, July 10, 2019

The Séamus Weekly - week 50

We finished up our Ireland leg and made our way to England for some more amazing adventures.  I'll be doing more detailed posts for our travels so you're just getting to see some highlights of Séamus from our trip.


Eats: he is still all about the meat, though we haven't been staying at B&B's here in England we are at Airbnb's so we've been on our own for breakfast 😭😭 we are making do.  We had some lovely homemade scones, doughnuts, we have grapes and berries, and letting Séamus eat whatever food we have on hand.  We have stopped at the stores here and gotten some pouches, puffs snacks, and bars for him as well....though Finnley and Ellie are eating them too, because kids.  Still nursing strong and hard and I am giving him as much access as he wants since I know next week he is going to have to go a couple of days without me while I'm at Convention in SLC.


Sleeps: pretty much the same as last week.  Napping in the car seat, Ergo, and stroller.  He and I are still bed sharing so he still has unlimited access to the boobs at night.  He has seemed a little more restless this week, I think the time change is catching up to him, but we have had the chance for some slower mornings where he has been able to sleep in.  Overall, he has been pretty pleasant when we've had to wake him up and I really just cannot get enough of him.  I know our trip is ending soon and we'll be back home with him sleeping in his crib and then turning one, so I don't mind having all the extra baby snuggles here at night.



Does: Oh my word he is starting to take some real serious steps! Still has a ways to go but he is doing it!!  We also made it to the park near town in the Cotswolds and he managed to climb up the ladder to the slide and then go down the slide all by himself (face first 😳) he loved it so much that he did it over and over and over again...until his tired little body just couldn't anymore!









Goes: we finished up our stay in Ireland in Dublin and then got on a plane to head to England.  We have been to Wingfield, Paulton's Park for Peppa Pig World, Bath, all around the Cotswolds, and staying in Bourton on the Water.  Once again we've been to lots of restaurants, several parks, driven through the beautiful English Countryside, checked out some churches, old buildings, and many shops.
































Mama: it has been so fun exploring new places this week.  I have been to England before (20 years ago) but we mostly stayed in London with a day trip to the Cotswolds which I don't fully remember) but now I really get to explore and experience it.  It has been such a change driving here than in Ireland, the roads are much wider in England and the signage is much the same.  I have enjoyed some time with just us 5 while in Wingfield and getting to stay in a historic 1823 home was the absolute best!  The Cotswolds have been so incredible and all the food we are eating is simply the best.  I am so happy to be having some proper clotted cream with my scones.



 

Sisters: just the best as ever.  Always wanting to include Séamus in all that they are doing...unless he tries to destroy their creations.  They are obsessed with all this family time, especially their unlimited access to Dada.  Ellie loves getting to go to England for her first time and sharing this experience with her siblings.  Finnley still loves to smother Séamus and to do whatever Ellie is doing.  Séamus is always trying to keep up with the girls and it's been so fun watching him gain more confidence in his walking.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley