Wednesday, July 17, 2019

The Séamus Weekly - week 51

Oh my word!! I can't believe that we have just one week to go and sweet Séamus will be a ONE year old!! We finished up our trip in England and back for a day in Dublin before spending hours in lines to get on our plane to head home....my trip doesn't end here as I'm off to Young Living Convention while Thomas gets to wrangle all three kids on his own for a few days.  So today is bittersweet as I am cuddling my babies one last time before I'm off on my trip.  I made sure to nurse Séamus lots on the plane ride home and did my best to not cry as I waved goodbye to them at the airport.  Enough about today! Let's share about this past week!!


Eats: boob, boob, and more boob, with lots of sides of meats and fruits and fries!  Séamus has really been so great at trying all sorts of new foods.  He loves fish and peas, bread and pasta, and he ate lots and lots of grapes.


Sleeps: pretty much the same as he has been this whole trip.  Sleeping with me at night, lovely on the go sleeper in the Ergo and Stroller.  We ditched our car before heading into London so sweet boy is learning to sleep on the Underground!!



Goes: So many places!! We finished up our last day in the Cotswolds, drove to Windsor, and then into London!  We spent 5 days in London and saw so many things: the underground, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Harrods, Kensington Gardens, the London Eye, Tower of London, to mention a few, and then back to Dublin for some more parks, a book store, and The VatHouse!!






























Does: I really want to say that he started walking!! Which he has because he is taking more than 5 steps at a time so I think we are nearly there!  He is still all about getting into all of the things, crawling lots of places, clapping his hands, shaking his head no, and if I haven't mentioned it on here...he is so good at self feeding it's incredible.  He can go up stairs, balance on bikes and ride-a-longs, and is just the climber of climbers.






Mama: as goofy as it may sound, I just adored getting to carry my kids around London.  It was so fun to experience the Underground and to figure out where to go.  I loved getting to see how my memory served me from my trip 20 years ago.  Ellie and I got to have High Tea with Nanny at Kensington Gardens and it was so nice to have that special time with her.  Getting to be in the big city was just so much fun and my favorite part was getting 5 whole days in London to really take it all in.  Watching Séamus try and try to walk, to play more on the playgrounds and then to see the girls playing so well with each other was the best ever.  I tried to stay in the moment and enjoy all this time with them and not focus on leaving them for a few days.  I did my best to try to take pictures but to also just live in the moment and enjoy it for when we were there.  I also loved being back at The VatHouse.  It was our first Pub in Ireland five years ago and it was so fun to be back, with all our kids.  Just the best!






Sisters: Once again these kiddos were amazing.  We had our share of meltdowns but they love each other something fierce.  Finnley did finally hit her walking break point and just laid down on the sidewalk refusing to move...so we had to force Ellie out of the stroller for Séamus to take up a spot and I threw Finnley onto my back with the Ergo.  Ellie's walking was short lived (as it was the whole trip) and she managed to sneak her way onto riding on the back of the stroller for a majority of the time.  Both girls loved the Underground but were both unsure of walking through the turnstyles.  Finnley fast became obsessed with the "Marches" and wanted one wherever we went!  The kids played so well with each other and that really made our trip so wonderful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley